The term ‘KIMS-Saveera Hospitals’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at KIMS-Saveera Hospital Pvt Ltd 1-1348, Opp Sakshi Office, Srinagar Colony Extension, NH 44, Anantapur 515004. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable for your use of any information available on this website. Reusing this material is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains information which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damage and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KIMS-Saveera Hospital’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authorities.
“We, as a merchant, shall be under no liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank, from time to time.”