Dr. Srinivas Reddy, MBBS, M.S (Ortho), FRCSI, FRCS (Ortho, UK) Fellowship in Joint replacement & Knee Sports Medicine(USA, UK, & Germany)
Chronology, Experience & Extracurricular Activities:
1975 to 1986: Hyderabad Public School (Begumpet), Hyderabad, India
1986 to 1992: MBBS, Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, India
1993 to 1997: M.S (Orthopaedics), J.J.M.M.C, Davangere, India
2002: FRCSI, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin
2007: ATLS Instructor, Taught in UK from 2007 to 2011
2013: FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics), United Kingdom
- Fellowship in Adult Hip & Knee Joint Reconstruction: Wake Forest School of Medicine, North Carolina; U. S. A
- Fellowship in Knee Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy: The Royal Bournemouth Hospital, Dorset, and U. K
- Visiting Knee & Hip Fellowships in Germany, France & England
Dr. Srinivas Reddy is a native of Anantapur. He was educated in reputed institutions in Hyderabad and left in 1998, for further experience in the West. He has returned in 2015 to reestablish roots, and serve patients in India.
During his time abroad he has worked as a Surgeon in the famed National Health Service (NHS), UK for nearly 16 years. He has also worked as a Fellow in a large University Hospital in USA for 8 months. Further, he has done Visiting/Travelling Fellowships in Europe for 4 months prior to his relocation.
Main focus & Expertise:
Total Knee Replacements, Uni-compartmental Knee Replacements, High Tibial Osteotomies, Total Hip Replacements, Knee Arthroscopy and Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, All other aspects of Knee Sports Medicine.
- Wildlife, sports, cinema, theatre.
- TRAVEL: English countryside, Indian Heritage destinations and the Great American Outdoors, History & Archaeology, Art & Culture.