Dr. Chandrasekhar Talari Sree MBBS, MD, IDCCM (Apollo)
MD Anesthesiology ,
Indian Diploma In Critical Care Medicine.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE :
- Exposure to several Anesthetic and Intensive Care Unit procedures
- Exposure in management of all kinds of emergencies
- Proficiency in patient counselling
- training subordinates in Protocol based management of cases
- Strong communication skills, analytical ability and capability to perform under stress and strenuous conditions
- Cooperating with peers and supportive staff to contribute to overall productivity and quality of the care of the team.
- Following and implementing Joint Commision International( JCI) protocols
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
3 1/2 years of experience post MD in Anaesthesiology and Critical care, with a Indian Diploma in Critical care Course in a tertiary Care Hospital with 100 bedded multispeciality ICU’s including Advanced critical care ICU, Medical ICU, Cardiac and Neuro ICU’s, Surgical and postoperative cardiac ICU.
Course structure also had rotation to pulmonology , cardiology and radiology departments.
- Member of Indian Society Of Anesthesiologists
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Basic course in Ultrasound in Critical care
- workshops on mechanical ventilation, emergency protocols
- workshops on haemodynamic monitoring
- Observership on Obstetric critical care and obstetric anaethesia
- Observership in pain management
- Basic 2D ECHO workshop
- Basic Life support
- Advanced cardiac life support
CME & CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION :
- A.P State Conference, Anesthesia, Narayana Medical College, Nellore
- AOA International Conference, Hyderabad 2010
- 4C Courses conducted by Indian Society Of Critical Care Medicine
Case Report : A case of Triple Vessel Disease posted for BMG Urethoplasty. ( Indian Journal Of Anesthesia )