Department of Pathology
- Fully automated Hematology, Biochemistry analyzers and blood gas analyzer including thyroidprofile, hormones estimation etc…
- Micro culture identification system and Immunoassays
- Histopathology laboratory (tissue processor, embedding system etc… for comprehensive investigations.)
- Qualified Staff of Doctors
- Feel like you are at Home Services
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- Save your Money and Time with us
- Easy and Affordable Billing
- Clinical Laboratory services play a vital role in the diagnosis of various diseases, management of poly trauma and otheremergency cases.
- We at Saveera Medical Centre provide Laboratory services with state of the art equipment for all the threedepartments of Laboratory Medicine i.e. Pathology, Biochemistry and Microbiology, and these tests are performed by well trained senior technicians and authenticated by senior Laboratory medicine Doctors like Pathologist and Microbiologist.
- Some of the few routinely performed Biochemical parameters like Fasting Blood sugar, creatin, urea, Lipid profile, liverfunction test, and renal function test are done by fully automated analyzer which reduces the turnaround time and faster delivery of the reports to the patient.
- Special test like Thyroid function tests and hormonal analysis (LH, FSH, and PRL) are done by using MINIVIDAS atSaveera Medical Centre which allows reporting the results on the same day.
- Cancer screening is done by performed by cervical smears, tapping of fluids in serous cavities and FNAC’s for all solidlesions supplemented by using ancillary techniques such as tumor markers like Alpha- Fetoprotein(AFP), Prostate Specific Antigen, CA 125, CA 19-9, and CA 15-3.
- Histopathology and cytology which includes Biopsy and Fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC) is one of the key aspectsof diagnosis of various pathological conditions like Malignancies, pre carcinoma stages etc, the histopathology section is dealt by a dedicated team headed by senior most Professor in Pathology. All Hematology parameters like Hemoglobin,Total white blood cell count, Differential white blood cell count, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate etc are done by using SYSMEX SX-1000i FIVE PART differential automated Flow cytometer.
- Infection control in the hospital is one the vital aspect in combating the rising antibiotic resistance, at Saveera MedicalCentre a strict Antibiotic policy is followed with the backing of Microbiology department using drug susceptibility testing and detection of microorganisms in the blood by using BacT/ALERT 3D Automated Microbial detection system.
- We at the Clinical Laboratory services of Saveera medical centre aim to provide high quality accurate and time bound<./li>