No 1 Hospital in Rayalaseema
Department of Cardiology & Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- High-end Mortara tread mill system to diagnose cardiovascular diseases.
- Affinity 50 Echo machine with Tran esophageal echocardiography Probe.
- Page Writer TC30 Electro cardiology machine with Industry leading DXL ECG algorithm with advanced wireless capabilities.
- BYPASS SURGERY
- VASCULAR SURGERY
- VALVE REPLACEMENT
- OPD SERVICES
- ICU FACILITIES
- 24×7 Emergency Services
- CATH LAB SERVICES
- CATH LAB
Department of Nephrology
Full time qualified nephrologist with DIALYSIS unit for all types of kidney diseases.
- CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE
- ACUTE KIDNEY INJURY.
- ACUTE GLOMERULO NEPHRITIS.
- URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS (COMPLICATED).
- HYPERTENSION, REFRACTORY.
- CARE AND MANAGEMENTOF RENAL TRANSPLANT RECIPIENT.
- DIABETIC NEPHROPATHY.
- CRITICAL CARE NEPHROLOGY.
Department of General Surgery
The Division of General Surgery is dedicated to performing surgical procedures using minimal access techniques whenever possible, so that patients may enjoy faster recovery and fewer post-surgical complications.
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Hepato-bilio-pancreatic Surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Upper Gastro-intestinal Surgery
- Gynecology Surgery
Department of Radiology
- CT Scan 128 slice Computer Tomography system for whole body & 3D virtual scopy reconstruction; cardiac application with CT angiography
- MRI 1.5 Tesla with 16 channel whole body application with 3D Image
- X- Ray, computer radiography system with three tray online printer.
- Affinity 70 ultrasound system having pure wave technology and tissue specific presets
- CT SCAN
- ULTRA SOUND